I am convinced that there is nothing out there that ice cream cannot fix. And if ever there was a day that I needed ice cream it was today.
After four months of paying bills, stress, and fenangling, the end has come in sight. I have scheduled my surgery (a week from today). I had just one final appointment. And that is where I was given another curve ball. During my physical, the pa pressed on my right side and it cause quite a bit of pain. So much in fact that she was concerned.
She tried getting me to explain the pain I was feeling. I don't think she liked my answer. “I don't know. I've been sick for eight weeks and in pain for three. You tell me.” Yeah, that didn't go over too well. But in my defense I had told her that I had dislocated a rib three weeks ago, that I was still coughing and that my chest still hurts. So, in my opinion, she deserved the answer she got. And maybe that is why she told me that I had a gallbladder issue.
Off to the lab for some blood work, oh goody. And after an impossibly long day of waiting I got the results. They were clear. Sweet, right? Wrong!. See I may or may not have a gallbladder issue. The tests are only good if you do have a gallbladder issue – meaning that it can give you a false negative....just like a pregnancy test....but will never give you a false positive. Fabulous.
Oh well, the nurse was a bit more helpful then the PA. It is highly unlikely that I have anything other then a dislocated rib still. And even if it isn't that, well come to find out my paper in high school was more accurate then I had thought, because “they have a pill for that too.”
Now, if someone would be able to tell me why I have been coughing for eight weeks......
Surgery? What kind of surgery? No one told us about this.
ReplyDeleteMost don't know about it. I have to have a hernia fixed. Took four months of stress and fan-angling but finally things are coming together. It will be Tuesday.
ReplyDelete