Some funny things and some just plain things have been happening lately. I've been meaning to share with people.
First a few nights ago Poncho the bird was making a racket. I decided it was his bedtime. I covered the cage and turned out the lights. Matt and I settled in the other room to watch a show. Poncho was blessedly quiet at this point.
Only 15 or so minutes later I hear his chirping at my feet. The little guy was rather proud of himself for getting out of his cage. Yes I had left his door open, I always do. This was the first time he didn't go to sleep. Matt and I had a good chuckle.
Matt built Sandy a dog house. Really it is just a box. My dad a shelf unit thing he had built in the garage and my mom was going to jail it off. So Matt hauled it off and made a home. At first Sandy wouldn't go in the thing. In her defence she is older and doesn't get around as good as she once did. And Matt had put a giant beanbag chair in the thing. Well we finally pulled that out and put some pine bedding in there. Last night looking at the rug in the TV room I can see bedding pieces all over.
....let's see... I know there was more but I can't tenner it now.... so there you go a funny story and an ordinary one for your entertainment.
Oh yeah almost forgot to post the picture of my first I shed quilt. Here it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment