background

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Update

So much has been happening. Matt was horribly sick for two or so weeks. First he was told it was a virus than he was told that he'd most likely had strep a week later. In the end he was treaded for a sinus, ear, and lung infection. It took to prescriptions to clear up.

He decided to share it with me. The gal at the doctors decided to swap my throat for the fun of it. I told her I didn't have step just a sinus infection. She insisted. I have never had stitch a horrible swab in my whole life. For the first time I thought I was actually going to throw up on someone.

The test came back negative. I had a sinus infection. I was mostly cured with the prescription given. I had to go back in cause there was still a lot of pleasure in my ears. So much pressure that I was very dizzy and had a hard time walking. No infection this time. They gave me some nasty tasting steroids to help drain everything. I'm mostly back to normal.

Matt is now writing insurance with a different company.  Before he wrote with Banker's and now he writes with American Senior Benefit.  This company is better in that he can write for several insurance companies not just one.  He likes the company but is frustrated with some of the start up processes.

Matt got the car up and running. Just in time too cause the Jeep just started leaking antifreeze everywhere on lunch.

And that's my update.

No comments:

Post a Comment