Time is a very interesting concept to myself. I used to hate it and feel that there just wasn't enough of it in a day. I still don't like it much. I don't own a watch and the one clock in my apartment isn't even set right what with the time change and the three power outages we have had. And yet I am not late for the most part.
I still find myself in a position of having too many things to do and not enough time. Time is not my friend as it is too fleeting. A real friend sticks with you and helps you out....okay so it's not so bad as all that.
My wedding shoot went well. I took close to 700 pictures. Now I have the great joy of editing them, and that will be in between shifts and vacations and dates and chores and the occasional nap that I have clamoring for my attention. From the very brief look I saw of the thumbnails as they were uploaded to my computer the images look alright. I am please thus far....Ask me again for the real answer when I hand over the pictures to the bride.
And as we see time has left me again. And I am faced with staying up late working or getting some sleep. Either way, my car will not get washed tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment