background

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Back in The Swing of Things

It feels so good be doing what I have been trained to do.

I graduated two, three? years ago from BYU-I with a degree in photography. I left school not knowing what I wanted from life or even if I wanted to have anything to do with photography. I ended up taking a hiatus from photography and life in general for about two years. I regret that I didn't take any pictures during that time.

What finally woke me up? That is an excellent question. I have a dead end job, just like many other dead end jobs; I have many friends that I never get to see because of my schedule; and something woke me up.

Maybe it was the sun on my window one day, or the cloud formations in the sky, or maybe it was a friend that I felt I needed to photograph--seriously she is beautiful! Whatever the reason, I woke up and I am gratefull.

So, now I face the frightening prospect of a wedding....no I'm not nervous at all. Truthfully I am excited more then nervous. I know what I am doing and it will be good. And if I keep telling myself that then I will eventually believe it....

No comments:

Post a Comment