background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Apologies

How could I have been so careless as not to mention the visit from my sis-in-law, and her way awesome kids?! I love them so much. They really made me smile. It was the best as they came when I wasn't all drugged up and was starting to be able to do things again. Emery is so smart and Chani is so independent. It really made me laugh when she told her brother to stop hassling her.

My other visitors included, Katie who kidnapped me and helped to feed me too much ice cream, Les who entertained me for two whole days, and my Joe. He came with flowers the day I had surgery. Even though I was all drugged up, and my sentences weren't making much sense, I was very happy to have him there. He made my mom laugh when he went out to his truck to get his stuff for the night and he came back in with just a Thrifty Nickle. According to Mom he said, "I got everything important." Or something like that.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. We all love you Kristy and are glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete