...and it passes. That seems to be the one constant in my life. I try to keep up with everything but there never seems to be enough time in the day. Maybe it's that I have too many things I want to do?
Too many things have happened to make note of them all now. I will stick with what's happening now.
Right now I am recovering from a severe sinus infection and flu. I'm attempting to get everything ready for my trip to Utah this weekend. I will be meeting with my cousin and hopefully business partner. It has been a long time coming. I really should have made the time to go down last year so we would have been all ready....but that is in the time past.
I have been thinking about what I want to have accomplished in our meeting. I am hopeful that it will all get done, but realistic to know I may need to go back down a second or third time. :-)
And now that I have given you all an update for now.....
No comments:
Post a Comment