background

Friday, September 28, 2012

Poncho



Yep, I'm introducing you to a very special bird. Matt has had him for who knows how long. When I first met poncho and for most of our acquaintance he spends his time hissing, trying to bite and dive-bomb me. In general if I am too close to him he get agitated. Sometimes he will pretend to be nice only to turn on me.

Lately though I am his preferred human. He goes crazy when I leave the room and, if out of his cage, he will fly after me. Yep, I'm pretty happy with his change in mood. I've been telling Matt forever that the bird hates me and I didn't like it. Matt kept saying that Poncho liked me just fine. Now, though Matt is getting a taste of the Poncho's dislike.

Not to worry though there are still days that he likes Matt over me and this is why I will maintain that Poncho is crazy, psychotic, bi-polar....

2 comments:

  1. Humm... and he is who's bird?? lol He is a very pretty poncho. Maybe he just wants to let you both know who is boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot the best part. I was leaving the house for a few hours and asked Matt if he wanted me to put poncho in his cage. I was told no so left. When I came back was told the 'my bird' flew up into the light and stayed there so long he singed his tail feathers.

    ReplyDelete