I like the pictures. Looks pretty up there. The colors are starting to change. How did you get the pictures of the two of you? Oh wait I forget your the photographer and have special talents like that.
No, no, no, no. Didn't you read the last blog update? The bird took the pictures.
Clint's answer was so good, I almost hate to tell the truth. Truthfully though, a rock and the camera's timer helped out both times.
I like the pictures. Looks pretty up there. The colors are starting to change. How did you get the pictures of the two of you? Oh wait I forget your the photographer and have special talents like that.
ReplyDeleteNo, no, no, no. Didn't you read the last blog update? The bird took the pictures.
ReplyDeleteClint's answer was so good, I almost hate to tell the truth. Truthfully though, a rock and the camera's timer helped out both times.
ReplyDelete