background

Friday, November 30, 2012

Paper, Paper, Whose Got the Paper?

Just after we got married Matt and I started to take the local paper. It was nice at first we got a discount and I got to read my funnies every day. Then the paper started to go missing. I called twice, once no call back and no paper. The second time a paper was sent out. When the next paper went missing I had Matt take care of it.

He went down to the paper office and talked with them. He was very nice, giving other options like maybe it was being stolen. He proposed that the paper be left in our storm door. Well that lasted about a week.

Now we are back to missing papers. Four papers since the 15th of this month. Now I don't think I'm paying for me to call or to go down to get replacement papers. I am not amused. Today I go out there and had to hunt for my paper. I found it, surprisingly, but it was out in a puddle. Seriously?

I call the paper I tried to be nice. I explained that this isn't the first time, that having the paper left in our storm door had fixed the issue, and that we have had missing papers seven times this month, and that this paper was soaked and ruined. The attitude was 'what do you want me to do about it lady?,' and 'gosh i can't believe i have to listen to this.'

The next time I call; it will be to cancel.

No comments:

Post a Comment