background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Pictures

They are finally here! The pictures of mine and Matt's Christmas are below complete with commentary by yours truly.

Here are the presents under the tree. The night before Christmas. The big present on the right Matt let me open up later that night.



Check out that wrapping job!


Our stockings (Santa was busy so came early)


And here are the presents after I was allowed to open that big present....yep more presents...


I had Matt open his gift from home first. He was showing where he got his wrapping skills from.


What's in it? (I knew, but I didn't tell him)


It was another box to unwrap! Haha!


His parents gave him a bunch of candy, nuts, a toothbrush, deodorant, and other usual stocking stuffers. BUT the best gift was the GPS unit they gave him.



He was thrilled! And made a very long phone call home. :-)


My turn!!! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!


I got a wool jacket! Very nice! And sweatshirts, long sleeved shirts and a very very nice brown coat.


I'm holding some snowpants and also working my way to getting Matt to put my camera down...



It sort of worked.


Here Matt is opening the gifts I gave him. :-)



His expression when he saw it was a Kindle...PRICELESS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Matt's face really is priceless when he is unwrapping that kindle! Are you sure that picture wasn't staged?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim if it were stated then i would have had the kindle also in the shot..

    ReplyDelete