background

Monday, January 9, 2012

New Car

Yep, that's right, I did get a new car. Yay me!! It is stylish and the payments are bit less then my Solara. On the other hand my insurance is a bit more and will probably go up...

Mom, Dad, Matt and I went looking. The idea being that I wasn't going to buy a car that day. First lot we did see two cars that I liked: a Pontiac 07, had 73,000 miles and was selling for $11,000 and a Mustang 05 with 109,000 miles selling at $8,900.

We went to the Toyota dealership (where I had originally bought my Solara and started to look. After some time we were taken inside to warm up and to talk with a sales rep (the original guy just couldn't match me up with a car). After talking with me for a bit he said he would go grab this car from their other lot that he was convinced I would like the car.

I liked the car. And it was the first car I was willing to or even wanting to test drive. It is a Accura 3.2 CL-S (sadly it is an automatic). I ended up buying it that night.

Matt loved the car when the drove it up. It was like a kid in a candy store. He was so very excited. lol. He was also really good at the bargaining. He got them to lower my down-payment as I would need to change the timing belt in 10,000 miles.

Though Matt did say that if totaled the car this week that I'm not allowed to buy another one. :-(

Some of the features it has that I absolutely love are: 6 disc changer, heated leather seats, cruise, tinted windows, memory on the seat settings (now I don't have to re-adjust the seat after Matt drives; the car does it for me), heated side mirrors, auto glare reduction on rear view mirror, and bucket seats front and back that just hold you in place.

The specs on the car aren't bad either: V6 engine with 260 horsepower, 17" wheels, firmer suspension the the CL and larger brakes. This thing can sound mean (especially for the)

Here are the pictures:




1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! You're going to let me drive it when I come and see you right? :)

    ReplyDelete