
We started at the Steven's Performing Arts Center. It is one of my favorite places. Inside it looks so cool!

Some team was out practicing. No cute boys so we didn't really stop.

Yep that's where we were headed. We hiked up to the pillars. Someone told me that they are incomplete to represent the future and that we are to always look forward to it.


Well the walk wouldn't be complete without getting up to view the city. For that we went to the other side of the valley.

These are the steps going up a hill. They are referred to as Heaven's stairway. It is a bit of a hike up but rather worth it, and easy going.

The view at the top.

I found an alligator...Kim got scared but I protected her!
Wow, we sure saw some cool things on our walk! I don't remember being scared by that alligator-I kept my cool because I knew I just had to be able to out run you! :) I like the performing arts theater building. That is a pretty sweet structure. :) Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete