Not sure what to entitle this post. It is just a general update. It's been awhile. Matt and I are doing good. Spending out time working, looking for a job, setting up our house, going on dates, etc. I still love being married and keeping house and still feel that I married a most wonderful man.
Last week I made so much soup that I was begging people to take it from me. Thankfully, my relief society president knew of someone that needed some. I didn't want it to go to waste and we didn't have any freezer space.
This week's project has been to combine our insurance. It has been a bunch of calls for quotes and a lot of time. Still not sure who we are going with but am glad the end is in sight.
No pictures this time around. Though I have posted some recently on Facebook of the house as we've been setting it up.
Well, off to find something to do....
No comments:
Post a Comment