Before I left for vacation I found a
job. Rather they found me. A staffing agency I worked for called me
up and offered me a job as a payroll clerk and an office assistant.
No fooling. I will start training for payroll on the 12th.
I'm very excited!!! It will be something new. So far I have enjoyed
working there. I like the people I work with. Way better then working
for Telehell.
Last night we were invited/invited
ourselves to Kristen and Joradan's. We went and played games and
visited and after midnight Matt and Jordan went outside to soak in
their hot tub. I decided I was too tired so stayed inside with
Kristen. We talked about everything from her kids and her dog that
she really doesn't like to how hard it was for me to see the lid
close on my dad's coffin and how nearly impossible it was to follow
him up the aisle of the church I had been married in just 3 months
before, and my new job. It was so nice to talk with her, I met her
through Matt and am just so blessed....
Matt and Jordan spent over an hour outside and Kristen and I fell asleep. Matt and I did make it home but it wasn't until after 4am. I really shouldn't be awake at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment