I hate it and have been plagued with
bad luck of it recently. It started when I cam home from work and the
internet wouldn't work. I did restarts, refreshes, pulled out all the
plugs and plugged them back in. It took forever to get it back but I
finally did it.
Then two days later (if that) I come
home from work and decided to blog about the Christmas trip and look
at the pictures. Epic fail. My computer wouldn't recognize I had
plugged in the card. I restarted and no luck. It wouldn't read any of
my cards. My camera had read that the pictures were on the card (I
double checked). Well my card reader has some broken pins in it. Then
after all that my camera stopped reading the card. Wallgreens and
Walmart couldn't read the pictures either. Walgreens would charge me
$67 to have the card looked at and try to recover anything.....*I
just want to curl up and cry.....
No comments:
Post a Comment