(Finally I'm all caught up!)
This week's big thing is work. I am loving my job. This week we had a conference we hosted. I was incharge of getting the catering and putting out the snacks and what have you. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of running up and down stairs.
The conference was really a training. It was teaching people how to run a restorative conference. Basically getting offenders, their support group, the victim and the victim's support group in one place (when appropriate) to help promote closure for everyone. It was pretty cool and we had people from all over come to this. The ones in school districts were probably the most excited to try it at the school level.
The other highlight this week is that I found my wallet. I lost this wallet after the Yellowstone trip last month. I thought that I had set it down at the house somewhere and between all the trips and canning....well I found it Tuesday under my desk at work! It had fallen out of my bag at some point. I was thrilled. I love my wallet and it's nice to have our movie tickets and park pass back too.
No comments:
Post a Comment