background

Monday, September 9, 2013

Mom says I have ambition

Today I worked. Okay, so I sit at desk most the day and just read a book or something. Well today I planed out meals for the next month or so, and when I came home I really did do manual labor. I moved all the stuff int he basement to make room for the boxes from the shed (we have to move them so they can tear down the old one and rebuild), hauled all the laundry upstairs to fold, swept and vacuumed the basement, did all the dishes (don't ask how long they had been dirty - I had a reason for putting them off) which took an hour, swept the floor, and then cleaned out the fridge (the one our land lord will take away as we have a new fridge).

Sounds like a lot..and I'm not done. So the reason I put off doing the dishes, aside from always doing dishes, is that if I did the dishes then I'd have to shred the zucchini. See can't shred the zucchini if the kitchen isn't clean, cause that would be just gross. So tonight I cleaned the kitchen - though I still need to mop, and shredded the zucchini. Not a big deal right? Wrong. I shredded the stuff by hand. I am now the proud owner of 13 cups shredded and 5 trays sliced zucchini. Yay for me.

Other highlight of the day - Matt brought me home a few bags of huckleberries. I think I'll be making jam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment