background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Amazing

Yep that is the word to describe my day today. It was quite simply amazing. I am feeling quite a bit better now, still cough a bit and my ribs....well yeah, they are still there and they don't let me forget it.

However it was a really good day. I finalized some plans for traveling down to Utah in Oct to photograph a Elizabeth's family. My friend drums up more business for me then I have been able to do. I may get to do two more family sessions that same day I am doing hers, as well as some bridals. The bridals may turn into a booking for the wedding that same week. Thank you Elizabeth!

When I got home tonight I opened up a drawer in my desk and sitting right there staring me in the face was the memory card I thought I had lost. It had some pictures on there that I wouldn't be able to get again. It was the right time right place. The weather conditions and the lighting were, in my opinion, perfect.



These were taken when I went and did some pictures for my sister. I had a lot of fun going through that part of Grand Teton Park. Well you can see for yourself, lol. I had forgotten all about the above pictures but was most excited to see them. What would I do with myself had I never found them? I'm sure one day I would have gone looking for them and been puzzled as to where they could have gotten off too.


Now as I had said, I had forgotten all about them. So what pictures had I been so upset to have lost? Well, I have included a couple from those as well. They may not be that amazing. However to myself, they are perfect for this series of abstracts I've been working on for months....well okay, years....when I initially lost my card I was all mad at myself as I thought that I was going to have to wait for the flowers to bloom again, but now I don't.


1 comment:

  1. Sweet pics Sis, and by the way your pics aren't only amazing, so are you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete