So after giving my parents a hard time about their car and that I had to drive it while they were out of town for a whole week; I found myself practically begging them to trade me cars. Come to find out I can't drive my car with my ribs being injured as they are. Come to find out, even with pain meds I can't sit for eight hours a day.
Thankfully I didn't have to sit for longer then four hours today. My manager came in after he got done with his meeting today and the first thing he asks me is, "Are you in any kind of condition to be here today?" After I told him probably not he told me to go home. He also said he didn't care about a doctor's note that I would be fine.
There are a couple of other things that I am grateful for. I have the most wonderful friend that has gone with me to Sonic so much for ice cream that the servers now know her car. And who could forget my most supportive family? I swear my parents were to about to search my fridge to ensure I had food (thankfully my dad was distracted by my ice cream). All in all, life is good.
We love you to Kristy! We worry about you which is what parents are suppose to do. You are great!
ReplyDelete