So my toilet handle got fixed today. Yep Joe came back into town and decided to get it done. So we go over to Home Depot and get a handle and come back to my place. I start fixing some breakfast (after impressing Joe with the fact that I have REAL channel-lock pliers), when I hear from the bathroom, "Hmmm...there is a problem here. The old handle is stripped and I can't get it to loosen." I go into the bathroom to see, watch for all of three seconds and then point out that he is turning the pliers the wrong way as the handle is reverse threaded.
We spent a few moments "discussing" this until it was proven yet again that I was right. (which made my day that I knew something he didn't) Now my toilet is fixed so Mom won't have to go fishing any more, and Joe is back on the road......now what am I going to do?
Miss him! and have a nice little chuckle each time when you think of the whole thing from Mom going fishing in your toliet tank to you knowing how to fix it before Joe. LOL
ReplyDeletelol...that is of course what I have been doing. It seemed like the only logical course of action. :o)
ReplyDelete