Some things are more complicated then they should be. Spent most of the morning trying to figure out how to put a slide show onto my blog. While I was successful in loading a slide show of my actual pictures, it didn't turn out the way I had envisioned.
I hit several snags in my endeavor. The first being that flickr has a limit to uploads for the month (unless you are willing to pay for a year subscription), second actually getting the pictures from flickr to blogger (try it if you don't believe me), and third finding out that the number of pics it will display is very few.
In the end I have a nice little slide show of some of my pictures. I must say my blog is coming together nicely.
I love your blog! It has come together real nice. You have done a great job. Keep up the good work! Oh and by the way I love the little slide show!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you so very much! lol. I kind of like it too. I think I'll change it next month to something different.
ReplyDelete