background

Friday, January 3, 2014

One winds down another gears up

This past year I have accomplished a lot. I canned many things from the garden, I started to learn Spanish and Matt really started to make money with his job.

That year has come to a close and the new year begun. I gave a lot of thought to what I want to accomplish this coming year. I wrote out goals and a clear plan on how I will accomplish them. I won't share all the details or even all the goals but I will give a few...

Of course canning and freezing an drying food is on the list. The other items: read the Bible, work out 6 days a week, learn to play piano (I doubt I'll ever be as good as my niece, but I don't have to be. I've always wanted tk learn and I'm going to do it), improve my Spanish, and run a photo blog.

So there you have a small glimpse of what I'm working on this year. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment